- On 30 March 2014, I presented evidence that military charity Our Local Heroes Foundation might be trying to hide the role of Prize Promotions Limited in its fundraising. (https://dralexmay.wordpress.com/2014/03/30/prize-draw-by-prize-promotions-limited-for-our-local-heroes-foundation/)
- That Prize Promotions Limited has never had a website for the public has always made me suspicious. (See para 10 in https://dralexmay.wordpress.com/2014/01/06/the-fundraiser-the-comedian-and-the-ex-cabinet-minister-the-tale-of-a-military-charity/) Yet it has always had a website to recruit “sales promotion staff” to sell “skill prize draw tickets in shopping centres across the UK” on behalf of Afghan Heroes: http://www.blackpoolsalesjobs.co.uk/prizepromotions.php. Well, it has until now.
- The company has now done a “find and replace” on its recruitment site: there is no mention of Afghan Heroes, only Our Local Heroes Foundation. Otherwise http://www.blackpoolsalesjobs.co.uk/prizepromotions.php appears to be the same.
- What does Afghan Heroes patron Bobby Ball, the comedian, think about Prize Promotions Limited hiding its role with his charity?
- That’s comedian Bobby Ball who performs draws for the charity Cancer Recovery Foundation – UK… organised by Prize Promotions Limited. (See para 34 in https://dralexmay.wordpress.com/2014/01/06/the-fundraiser-the-comedian-and-the-ex-cabinet-minister-the-tale-of-a-military-charity/)