- On 31 March 2014, I described how in the days before its “flagship event”, military charity Soldiering On Through Life Trust (SOTLT) censored its website, preventing scrutiny of its activities. (https://dralexmay.wordpress.com/2014/03/31/soldiering-on-through-life-trust-the-fab-new-website-that-censors-previously-published-information/) That post followed my investigation into the activities of SOTLT, published 3 March 2014. (https://dralexmay.wordpress.com/2014/03/03/soldiering-on-through-life-trust-charity-or-political-lobbyist/)
- “We would be delighted to hear from you and to answer your questions”, says the charity on its “Contact Us” web page. (http://soldieringon.org/contact-us/) Enquiries are directed to Chairman Wing Commander Tal Lambert.
- Indeed, I had emailed Wing Commander Lambert 23 February 2014 to confirm two facts about the annual SOTLT Awards Night, the charity’s “flagship event”. He replied the next day. (See para 20 in https://dralexmay.wordpress.com/2014/03/03/soldiering-on-through-life-trust-charity-or-political-lobbyist/)
- But Wing Commander Lambert didn’t reply to my 2 April 2014 message asking “why in the run-up to the Awards Night on Saturday [5 April 2014] SOTLT has removed much of the previously published information on its website, soldieringon.org”. In full disclosure, I provided a link to my 31 March 2014 post.
- Presumably this time Wing Commander Lambert wasn’t “delighted” to hear from me. It is disappointing that he chose not to answer my legitimate question.