- Hitherto I have referred to the military charity Help 4 Homeless Veterans (registered charity number: 1148155) only once, and in passing. That was in para 4 of my 22 March 2014 post, “TTS Promotions Limited was fundraiser for Army of Angels”. (https://dralexmay.wordpress.com/2014/03/22/tts-promotions-limited-was-fundraiser-for-army-of-angels/)
- I had referred to Help 4 Homeless Veterans in that paragraph after Andrew Penman’s story on the charity and its fundraiser (“Is Prize Draw the full ticket?”) in his 20 March 2014 column in the Daily Mirror newspaper.
- On 21 April 2014, I received a response from a trustee of Help 4 Homeless Veterans, Kevin Hartley, to my 22 March 2014 post. He submitted his comment at my “Contact Me” page.
- As you’ll see, Hartley accuses me of “attacking vulnerable ex service personnel”. He also says that the Charity Commission is “trying to prove you wrong”.
- But where exactly am I “attacking vulnerable ex service personnel”? And I don’t think the Charity Commission needs to worry about me…
- Everyone should read his comment – at my “Contact Me” page.
- ADDENDUM: The Help 4 Homeless Veterans website: http://help4homelessveterans.org.uk.