- There may be a link between Army of Heroes and the notorious Prize Promotions Limited other than that they’re both in Blackpool.
- On 24 March 2014, Army of Heroes Ltd (Company number: 08204649) changed its name to “Global V.I.P Card Limited”. Prior to Army of Heroes, it had been called “Global VIP Card Limited”, and was incorporated as such 6 September 2012.
- Tony Chadwick is director of Prize Promotions Limited (Company number: 07829587), the official professional fundraiser for charity Our Local Heroes Foundation. Previously, Prize Promotions Limited had this role for Afghan Heroes, another military charity. Luke Varley used to be a director of the company, too, until resigning 4 April 2014.
- Both Mr Chadwick and Mr Varley are also directors of Local VIP Ltd (Company number: 07203970). This company sells the “Local VIP Card”, a discount card: http://www.localvipcard.co.uk.
- The “Global V.I.P Card Limited” / “Global VIP Card Limited” of Army of Heroes clearly sound similar to Local VIP and its “Local VIP Card”. Is there a link?